THROWBACK 2016 Year End Break in KL

If you're constantly reading my blog (well I guess nobody did), you'd know that I've blogged about my year end break already but I focused more on our stay in Kampar since we spent more time there, and I've totally forgotten that I have photos in KL to share! When I was blogging about year end break (the previous one), I thought there's nothing much to blog about KL because we just did shopping there. Just now when I was scrolling through camera roll, I found many photos I took in KL which I intended to blog about. LOL what happened to my memory...

Ok let's get started and skip the grandmother's story. This will be a post full of picssssss.

GO Noodle House (有间面馆) is on top of my to-eat-list. My eldest brother brought me once to the branch in Publika but I didn't know that it's so famous until many of my friends who study in KL keep posting it on snapchat. So we (Enosh, Mr J and I) went to this branch in Mid Valley. We reached there quite early so that we can do shopping afterwards heh heh heh.
The interior design is very Chinese style, with the rack full of Chinese wine (rice wine I supposed?)
We ordered 2 bowls to share among us, which are the Bursting Meet Ball(爆浆丸)and Home Made Fish Paste(手打自制鱼丸), both with mi xian (米线)in typical superior soup (三鲜汤)
Home Made Fish Paste with mi xian in Typical Superior Soup (RM10.50)
Bursting Meat Mall with mi xian in Typical Superior Soup (RM10.40)
Had our dinner at Jalan Alor the night we reached. 
Jalan Alor was packed with many hawker stalls
It's really crowded. We've no idea what to eat because there're tooooo many stalls.
Hokkien mee and Char Siew rice for us
Dinner @ Food Republic Pavillion 
Black Pepper Beef and Beef Fried Rice
Dinner @ Sushi Zanmai, Nu Central

I forgot what's this, cheese teriyaki?
Forgot this as well, seafood pasta?
Photo taken after our satisfying meal in Sushi Zanmai
Dunkin' Doughnut as supper
Buy 1 free 1 promotion going on so we stopped by Berjaya Times Square around 8.30pm++. Lucky us that the promotion ended at 9pm

Love this outfit from Mango but I'll be lazy to handwash and iron the top LOL
Trying out shorts from Factorie but it's too short, Joshua bought me another pair. 
I didn't buy this top from Forever 21 because I think it doesn't worth the price. It makes me look slimmer tho because of the thin fabric
When I saw clothes I like, I'll soon find out that there's a hole on the waist part, or it's curved upward like the one from Monki as shown below. I actually pulled my skirt up before taking pic. I didn't buy it because I don't have many high waist bottom and I don't wanna expose my stomach LOL, but I like it so much :(

I like this top from Monki so much!! but it's kinda too short.  
It's so hard to find clothes that's to my liking and not too exposing. Clothes nowadays are becoming more and more exposing. Few years back then crop top was in trend which show your waist and stomach. Then there's many dresses which have some cut-out part on the waist, some even expose the back. Now off shoulder is in trend. Why pretty clothes nowadays must have some exposing feature. Its exposing=trend nowadays? Does showing more equal to fashion? LOL.

I feel uneasy wearing exposing clothes, that's why most of the clothes I bought are very basic, like ringer tee, plain tee, kintted top etc. 

We had dinner with Mr.J's ex roommate (Chin Yang) before leaving to Kampar. We ate pan mee in Kepong with his girlfriend.

It took me a long time to finish this bowl of panmee beacuse a lot of vegetables was in the soup! The meat was a lot too. I felt so full after finishing this bowl of panmee but felt hungry very soon.

The amount of vege is no kidding. 
Navy blue couple & Snoopie couple HAHAHA

It was really fun shopping with Mr.J. He'll give opinions sincerely and wait for me patiently despite me always being indecisive.
Looking forward to more shopping trip tgt!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe