Sem 2 Final Exam

Just finished my last paper for semester 2 exam today. I'm a lil bit stressed out and kinda worried about the result because I think I've not done my best for some subjects. For English essay writing, I might wrote out of topic. The topic given is to discuss on whether studying abroad has greater prospect than studying locally but I didnt really actually touch the point about career prospect, I just wrote about the advantages of studying abroad. Since English subject mark will not be considered when enrolling for degree so it's ok for me but I hope i didnt get a really low mark cuz my CGPA will be affected. For chemistry paper today, in section C actually we only have to do one essay ques out of three. I didnt read the instruction properly so I did 2 essay ques, which are q8 and q9. Q9 is actually the easiest one among the three ques but since i did q8 first so i think the examiners will take the mark of q8, it means that even though I did better in q9 but then they will still use the mark of q8. I really hope to at least maintain my CGPA but i did so many mistakes which I shouldn't in this examination *sigh


After the exam we took some photos which I think are quite satisfying haha




Roommate


My Fav 


candid shot lol

Btw I will be going to Penang tomorrow with my roommates before we going back to hometown on Monday, we'll definitely have lots of fun tgt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe