Mango Sago Dessert

My dad has just come back from a blending conference in Jakarta this morning so while waiting for my dad's piles of laundry to be done in the washing machine, I decided to make mango sago dessert.

Firstly, I soaked some sago in water (room temperature) for about 10 mins before heating them in a saucepan. 

While waiting for the sago, I cut 2 mangoes into cube shape. 

Then, I heat the sago in a saucepan until it became transparent and soft. 


After that, I filtered the sago and immersed it in water to prevent it from coagulating. 

For the mango juice, I put the mango cubes into the blender and added in some ice cubes because I wanna enjoy it right away. *I kept some mango cubes in another bowl to garnish the dessert afterwards. If you're not gonna eat it that soon you can skip the ice cubes and just put the dessert into refrigerator. I also added 2 tablespoons of condensed milk to enhance its flavor. 

After the mango mixture was ready, I poured it into 3 bowls and added in the sago and some mango cubes. This is how it looked like. 
Ta-da

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe