Korea 2018 D4 (Skiiing)

19/2
We woke up extra early today bc we're going to ski by a tour. We booked the tour online so most of the people in our tour are from hk and tw. It's a 2 hour car ride so I slept for awhile.

We're given bun, orange juice, drinking water  and goggles in the bus. The first stop was the ski shop where we chose our ski clothes and bought gadgets like scarf, gloves and socks. The ski clothes rental fees are included in the tour fees but the gadgets weren't. I bought a scarf which was recommended by the coach but I think it's unnecessary and they're so expensive. 

I chose a top which was neon coral colour and I like it so much!! When I saw it in the shop I knew I was gonna get it hahaha. I went in late so by the time I was inside there're many people in front of me. I couldn't reach the top and a girl actually touched it and my heart yelled 'NOOOOO'. However for some reason she gave it up. She didn't take it down. So I desperately asked my bro to get it for me bc I couldn't reach it. I also chose a black pants to match with it. I was struggling between grey and black and at last black it is, to contrast with my neon top haha.

Then we headed to the place where we ski. It's just 5 mins away from the ski shop. We got the shoes and ski gears according to our  height. After changing our shoes, we kept all our belongings in the locker. We tucked belongings of 3 of us all in one locker bc we dw spend extra money on locker hahaha.

After everyone got ready, we had briefing outside with the coach regarding the basic moves and steps the we should know. Then we went uphill by cable car. 

Btw the package that I booked online didn't include cable car bc Idk it's necessary. Without cable car you can only ski at ground which has no fun at all. On the ground I could only glide, could barely ski bc there's no inertia .. I think so..

Our group members were all scattered so idk what to do up there at the slope. Idk should I wait for the coach to come to me or I should ski down the slope. The coach asked me to wait for her but I ski on my own and fell down so many times.

The second time I came uphill, the coach said I didn't wait for her ha ha... After she taught me I can ski better and fell down lesser and lesser every time. I only ski for 4 times. I think it's so less, I kinda wasted the money. I can continue actually but I had mega headache when I was going downslope. I think it's bc of the cold wind? It made me so uncomfortable so I didn't continue.

After 3 attempts, we rested and had lunch. Then I attempted an one last time. CK (my eldest brother) continued for many times more until almost 4.30pm, the time for us to gather and leave. 




After that, it's another 2 hours car ride back to Hongdae. They dropped off people at myeongdong first and it took another 40 mins to reach hongdae. We're very tired especially my mom bc she fell sick. 

After showering, we had bbq without mom at hongdae area bc she wanna rest. We bought her porridge from convenience store. We didn't choose the piggy bank bbq bc we found another one with better environment. 

Then we walked around hongdae with dad before ending our day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe