Food Hunt on a Sunday

Cassie just whatsapp me last Sat cuz she wanna borrow my prom dress so I have to post my dress to her. Zi Ling and I decided to go out on Sunday to post the dress and also hunt for some good food in SP. We had our breakfast at a housing area. It's a family run business which served breakfast. We ordered a konlo kueyteow, toast stuffed with bakgua, bread stuffed with meat floss, half boiled egg and a red dates longan drinks. Personally I like the konlo kueyteow very much! The chilli paste which came with it really spiced up the taste and make it much tastier. It's not that expensive though, RM3.50 for a small one and RM4 for a large one. I think ours was the small one.
look at the cute cup

bought this there as well: Peanut snacks and pong piah

Passed by a small food court and ate this: 油条+豆花
The main place that we wanna go today other than post office is this cafe called Eclectic. We've come here before and still craving for the guabao. I ordered a kimchi tofu guabao although I've already tried before while Zi Ling ordered creamy chicken mushroom or sth like that which she's tried before too. We both sticked to our fav. Btw this cafe has changed the menu which I think the price has become more expensive. Last time I was here, there's this combo meal which included 2 guabao and an iced lemon tea. Now there's no this combo meal already but you can order any 2 guabao, then add-on RM3 for a drinks and a snacks (coleslaw, fries or mashed potato ).

We went to Tesco and Center Square in between our food hunting trip. I resisted the temptation to buy food in Tesco but lost control when I went to Sasa. I bought a moisturizer and a mask which I will be sharing in my next post :)

We had breakfast, basically brunch, at 11am and got back to campus at 2pm sharp. Within this 4 hours we went to 6 places which included the place for brunch, post office, tesco, food court, center square and lastly eclectic :) felt so efficient somehow although it's not any great achievement haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe