Korea 2018 D3 (Gangnam Underground Shopping - Dongdaemun)

Today's plan is actually Nami island but all of us failed to get up early. We slept until 9am++ bc everyone was tired. We had local Korean food as brunch at a random place near our airbnb.


Kimchi noodles



Enosh and my parents visited a cat cafe just around while waiting for me to get my Tmoney card from airbnb bc I left it on the table before leaving.

Came back and saw my parents standing outside bc they didn't get any drinks so they weren't allowed to sit inside hahaha.


Here are some pics of the cafe interior.


It's a cat cafe so there were cats, of course.



Today we shopped at Gangnam underground shopping centre. Enosh bought a pair of shoes since his shoes were causing blister. I bought 4 pairs of earrings because they're so cheap, only 1,000 won for each pair. It's a steal! The price is usually RM40++ in Lovisa for the similar pattern. I regret for not getting more!
Gangnam underground shopping centre
Coffee for today
CK got juices for the parents
Then we went to Cheongnyangnyi to buy tics to nami island for the other day. It's a long journey there I'd say.
Purchasing our tics
We headed to Dongdaemun after that.
Here at Dongdaemun
Stopping by a random store
We bought some snacks but I don't like it that much.
They had a variety of local snacks
Some pao to fill the stomach while looking for dinner place
We had dinner at two two chicken. We ordered original fried chicken, spicy fried chicken and garlic fried chicken which somehow tasted like wasabi lemon chicken... I wondered whether we ordered the wrong one.
Two Two Chicken
Spicy fried chicken
Original fried chicken
Not forgetting to get some coffee for the next day
Mom was feeling unwell so we didn't manage to do sight-seeing in dongdaemun. We went back to airbnb right after dinner then my bros and I walked around hongdae. Hongdae was so lively even though it's late at night bc it's an university area so many college students hang out here. There're street performances as well like kpop singing and dancing.

I'm so glad with the decision I made to stay in Hongdae bc it's not too bustling like myeongdong. It's quiet at the area we stay but just within walking distance you can experience the liveliness of the street. There're many street performances so you can spot crowds easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe