Long weekend in KL + 1 day in Seremban


Hi there! I'm now otw back to sp by bus. I spent my long weekend in KL with my bro bc he asked me to acc him to visit our relatives in Seremban. He doesn't wanna go there alone. Anyway, he paid for my transportation fares for sp-kl round way so basically I didn't spend money in this trip.

I departed from sp at 2pm Thurs and reach TBS at 8.30pm. Bro asked me one week before the trip so I didn't manage to get myself a train ticket. I had no choice but to bear with the long and bumpy bus journey.

Upon arriving, we had KFC as dinner since both of us wanna try the chizza. Ummm it's not too bad but I won't buy for a sec time bc I think the price is more worth for other set.
Finally got to try it
We headed back after dinner and rested. 

The next day...
Good morning!

Bro's watch resembles mine hahhaa
We had breakfast at Annie1. Bro said the curry mee and wanton mee here are famous so I chose a curry lao shu fen. I think it's too oily and heavy for breakfast so I kinda had diarrhea for 3 times that day. 
Curry laksa
We got our coffee here bc bro need it before driving to seremban.
Getting our coffee here

Those cute little stickers :)
I had iced latte and bro had hot americano?
One of my fav pic
En route to Seremban!
Wearing bro's cap
The son of my cousin. His name is Kayden and he has a one month old brother called Kaizer. Kayden is such a cutie pie! Too bad we spent too less time in cousin's place bc we're gonna meet her family at another place. 
Kayden is so cute!

Kaizer
Next stop: The Coffee Bean @ Gateway Seremban. I had hot latte and we actually skipped lunch so my stomach was feeling really weird after this cup of latte. 
This geotag is quite nice 

With the relatives
Then I asked bro bring me to buy siew pao bc seremban is famous for siew pao! I simply searched and picked up one shop among many and turned up it's the best in town! My cousin and my friend from Seremban told me so. We actually waited for 50 mins. I should've bought more if I knew I'd need to wait for so long. I intended to buy more but since bro paid for them so I feel like umm it's ok.. So ended up I only got 6. It's ok there're chances that l'll be here again
亚洲烧包

Candid pic of bro

Siew pao (probably) in the making

They're selling some other buns too

Waited for 50 mins for these
Waited for bro's friend in his cosway shop before having dinner tgt.
Selfie to kill boredom
Had kampua in KL haha
SRK Noodles House

叉烧油kampua was too salty for me
I got a new cable from the shop next to dinner place. The springy wire doesn't fit the cable, I feel cheated..
Here comes to an end for this day.


The next day...
Bro prepared breakfast
And lunch too. He cooked tomyam which was quite delicious.
Headed out in the evening to have dinner and catch a movie

旺角 restaurant

Environment was good

Comfy sofa and quiet surrounding (bc less customers)

Some kind of rice..
I ordered cheese backed rice with Portuguese sauce. It was not nice at all.
disappointed

fried kuey teow 
milk tea which was only so-so
Happy face despite the disappointing food
Actually bro messed up this restaurant with another that he actually likes. No wonder the food were so disappointing.

The next day...
We had breakfast at ICC Pudu

Bro ordered 猪肉粉

I had wanton mee, quite satisfying
Bro recommended this hainam coffee which was much btr than ah weng gor
酿料, I like this too especially the eggplant
Headed to TBS after breakfast. Here comes the end of my long weekend. I feel so grateful for everything :)
Here's my fav geotag

Thanks for accommodating me, feeding me, bring me out, I'm so grateful!
I've done recharging and it's a busy week ahead, hope everything goes smoothly.

Bye readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe