KL trip (pt 2)

Day 3
Settled our breakfast at ICC Pudu. It's very warm inside so we didn't explore all the stalls.

Had toast and Hainanese coffee at Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea & Coffee. I love this kind of simple breakfast combo. However, the coffee didn't live up to my expectation bc it's too flat for me. I'd say it's slightly tasteless.
Toast and Haninanese coffee
 Then we went to the other section, 'Medan Selera' to get 炸年糕. I got myself the normal one. Some other flavour required extra time up to 30 mins so I didn't wait for that.
Here's how the stall looked like
My 炸年糕, I like it and would come again for it
 Then we walked to VCR cuz it's a quite famous cafe
I think one of their barista won this
We had black velvet cake and caffe latte. You can see the sun was shining on us bc we chose the windowside seat haha. We had no choice since most of the seats were occupied.
Caffe Latte and Black Velvet
Went to Suria KLCC to look for the clothes from TCL that Loretta and Lydia (J's sis) want. Guess what? We met the founder there ahahhaha. Bertilla and Brianna are sisters from Singapore whom are the founders of TCL. They'd be hosting a styling session but I didn't join it.

We also had hazelnut milktea at Koi but I didn't like it much bc it's tasteless. I could barely taste the 'tea'.
Hazelnut Bubble Milktea
Chin Yang picked us up from LRT station and we had dinner with Timothy at The Fishbowl @ 1 Utama.

I had Shoyu Salmon Bowl, Chin Yang had spicy tuna bowl while J customized his cuz he didn't want any raw meat hahaha. He had chicken terriyaki instead.
J, Timothy and Chin Yang
Here's the menu, you can see the ingredients in each bowl
Shoyu Salmon and Spicy Tuna bowl
J's customized bowl
Day 4
We visited LOKL cafe which was also a photogenic cafe in Petaling Street area.
The ambience was great. You can choose to sit indoor or outdoor. At first we sat indoor bc the outdoor space was reserved for the guests from the hotel next to it to have breakfast.

We went outside after 10am to take picsss
LOKL Coffee.co
Great ambience
Pic taken outdoor


People started coming in and the cafe was fully occupied so we left and walked around Petaling Street to buy some food for our roommates. 

We randomly picked a stall to have lunch. The char siew mee was quite good.
Char siew mee
a random rural which I think it's cute haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe