KL trip (pt 1)

I'm going back to KK tomorrow!

Actually I've just came back from my KL trip with J. It's a fun and tiring trip I'd say. We made this a food hunting trip bc both of us didn't feel like shopping. Last Dec was our shopping trip cuz we're expecting year end sale hahaha.

We wanna hunt for local food. We also planned to visit a cafe every day to take coffee shots. Tbh I was greatly influenced by J regarding ig feed. I never thought about maintaining a constant feed before but now I'm concerned about whether my feed is constant LOL.

We had bakuteh as early dinner at New Ban Lee Bak Kut Teh (新萬利肉骨茶餐室).We both enjoyed our meal to the max although the price shocked us a lil bit hahaha. We haven't had bakuteh in a very long time so that explained our crave for bakuteh.
Why were you so sad eating bakuteh with me?

Then we catched a movie (Baby Driver) at Quill City Mall cuz we dunno what to do. The poster at the cinema didn't attract me tbh cuz I thought it'll be a movie with a lot of violent elements but it turned out that it's acceptable for me. I like how some chilling, funny music are infused cuz they somehow made the movie less thrilling, which's good for me :) 

Day 2
someone's looking good
I had big breafast
Then we explored around Petaling Street area. This's J's 1st time being here hahaa. yay I was the one who brought him here.
The famous soya bean in this Petaling Street
We're here for Merchant lane! I've always wanted to come here. We didn't order any food cuz we're stuffed. I might come for a sec time to try out their food.
There're 3 areas in this cafe and we're in the middle area
The interior was so aesthetic
I chose to sit here cuz I'm so in love with this background
Mocha for J and caffe latte for me
Hmmm trying out some diff shots
the background!!
helped J to take some photos at the other area 
Went to 金蓮記 cuz I rmb the hokkien mee was very good the last time I had it here. Now I think it's only so-so? It's still full house tho.
金蓮記
our hokkien mee
Next stop was Nu Sentral. I wanna try out caramel ice cream but it's not available so I had strawberry cone instead. It tasted like dutch lady strawberry milk tho.
strawberry cone
taking pic everywhere cuz why not?
Dinner was dried chili panmee at Kin Kin! It's my 2nd time here cuz my brother brought me here before. The panmee was so good especially when eaten along with the chili!
Dried chilli panmee
Here's the chili, which is heaven

That's pretty much what we ate in the first 2 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe