Cousin Wedding pt 2

I was using tab to study lecture notes the other day and I came upon this file of DSLR photos taken during my cousin's wedding. I only glanced through them once after the wedding since my exam was coming. I found many nice photos (of me) HAHA. The tone of some photos are REALLY weird especially those taken indoor. I simply edited them and decided to share them here cuz why waste the photos right?

Btw here's my dayre username, eunicelwe, feel free to follow me if you happen to have the app in your phone. If you don't, download it! HAHAHA

I intended to post the pics here, I even transferred the edited version to my comp but why not I just share my dayre link of the post lol. So here it is.

https://dayre.me/eunicelwe/HrDQExtlgL

So sorry for the laziness :/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe