Sandakan 4D3N

It's been a hectic fortnight for me back in hometown. Nevertheless, I'm so glad that I'm able to spend some quality time with my family, all of them I mean, not just parents or just brothers, but every single one of them. It's really rare for me to gather around with family. The only time 5 of us can actually meet is during CNY when all of us are free. I'm back in campus now anyway and I just had my second paper today on Anatomy. 3 more papers to go for next week then I will be quite free for few weeks (or few days?). I scrolled through my module 3 timetable yesterday and found that it's quite packed. You know what? I will be having class at 8am ALMOST everyday, which means no more waking up late.

Today I wanna share about my trip to Sandakan during CNY. I was so happy to meet so many relatives whom I used to meet every year. Not gonna talk much, I'll just show you some pics.
 
Staying in Amanson Hotel



New and comfortable




Teh Madras can only be found in Sabah (According to Chun Kit) Its taste is similar to teh tarik but its has less bubble.


Reunion dinner at aunt's house
My cutie pie. She's my cousin, so chubby right hahaha
My first time trying this 香底米粉 (crispy bihun) in a vegetarian restaurant , the pan shaped part is actually bihun.


Fried meat and century egg dumplings which are the must eat food in Sandakan
Same as above but the mee is '弹弓面', which implies that it's very springy in texture
Leong's family and Angelina the bride

My family, my cousin's family and the newly married couple.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe