Because There's a Power Cut in Campus

I've been out since 11am until about 8pm. There's a power cut in my campus so I was 'forced' to go out to avoid being burned in my hostel. I was awaken by the sudden power cut around 9.40am, then my friends decided to go out and we went out by cab at 11am. I was with Shirley, Zhen Wei and Siew Hui.

We watched a movie called 'Love Contractually' (合约男女)It was not bad, compared to the Singaporean CNY movie that I watched on 14th Feb with my July batch (2016) foundation friends. That Sg movie was not funny although it should be funny (only some of the scenes were funny, but not that funny in fact). Can you get me? HAHA

Then we went to Seoul BBQ to have our lunch. It's always the favourite spot for us to have Korean food ( before that Kangnaru was our favourite but... Yeah) We ordered quite a lot although there's only 4 of use but I didn't take any picture. I only snapchatted vid. We ordered the seafood stew pot but I'd say Kimchi stew pot is much better. Then as always, we ordered cheesy topokki, kimchi pancake and a marinated pork. It cost RM31.30 for each person but we're really full and enjoyed the meal to the max!!

Then we went to Tesco to do some grocer shopping. I was expecting a SMALL grocer shopping but it turned out to be not that 'small'. Probably because I stopped by Cosway for awhile and bought some stuffs like toothpaste, cereal drinks, shower cream and dehumidifier for my wardrobe. Then in Tesco, what I bought were mostly food like brown rice, yoghurt, eggs, banana etc.

The power cut was until 7pm so we went back around 7++pm. 

Oh I also bought a lap desk which I think will be useful for me because I always have backache after using the laptop for too long. I got it from Popular for only RM29.90 after a discount from RM59.90. There're different colours to choose from, black, grey, blue and red. I got a grey colour for myself.
I like it so much
There's soft cushion below so you can use it on your lap
These slots are for you to adjust what degree you want your computer to be

Ta-da, the screen is at my eye level now so I no longer have to arch my back
I wanna share about the planner which I downloaded from Pinterest. I was interested in doing bullet journaling at first because the concept is indeed creative and interesting. Somehow I think I won't stick to it for long because I'll have to draw the layout myself which means spending more time on journaling, and when I'm busy, I'll definitely give up on it HAHA. I'm not an artsy person tho. I saw many posts of others' bullet journal and they are sooooo good, and I don't think I'll spend so much time on doing it. So why not getting a printable planner from Pinterest? Quick and easy!

I started doing it last week and I think it's good to have one planner. I only printed weekly planner and a daily goal tracker and I found both to be useful for me. I was more motivated (or it's because I'm free last week?) to do stuffs which I usually lazy to do like reading spiritual book etc. Let's see how long I'll stick to it.
Sweet pastel colours weekly planner that I downloaded from Pinterest
I've been using it for one week and I feel good.
This goal tracker is very useful for me! Hopefully it helps me to get into the habits that I want.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe