Banana Peanut Butter Toast + Egg Mayo Sandwiches

21/02/17
This afternoon I got my first dose of Hepatitis B vaccination from the clinic in my campus. My left arm was feeling a bit sore after the injection. I changed my chair for a new one from the warden office and I was so happy hahaha. The old one is really flat and has dust all over it although I've cleaned it before. I have no idea how many hostellers have been using the chair before I move into this room. Biochemistry and Anatomy on tomorrow morning are cancelled but I will be having Hubunagn Etnik class on 8am.

22/02/17
I started with my brochure making last night after typing the paragraph above. It is a project for my EPP subject. We're separated into a group of 5 and we need to do a brochure and do presentation for it. My group chose the topic 'Oral Health Care' because we've learnt the basic of it. They want to do it today but I think I'll be lazy to go out just to do this brochure so I tried  making it so that I don't have to go out to work on it. I searched for brochure template in Microsoft Word and chose the neat and simple template, then I added in all the points and pictures and chose the colour blabla then it's done. I really like how all those templates ease our life and save our time. A big round of applause to all the templates out there!!


Yeah let's get started with the main topic for this post. As the post title indicated, I made banana peanut butter toast for dinner last night and egg mayo for today's breakfast.

What you need for banana peanut butter toast are obviously banana, peanut butter, bread, and toaster or oven, or maybe you can just eat it without toasting it.
Bread, peanut butter and banana
Spread the peanut butter over the bread, I only did it on one slice of bread but you can do it on both if you like it to be richer. Cut the banana into slices as well. I'm gonna use a sandwiches toaster so I made them into thin slices. You can opt for thick slices if you wanna use an oven.

Put the banana slices on top of the side with peanut butter. You can put it into oven directly but I cover it with another slice of bread because I'm using the toaster. I don't want the toaster to get dirty because I'm lazy to wash it hahaha.
Put banana slices on top of the bread with peanut butter
Didn't focus properly :(
Once you done toasting, start enjoying your banana peanut butter toast! The taste was good but personally I don't like the soft texture of the banana after toasting :/
Banana Peanut Butter Toast!
Then I made egg mayo so today I can have egg mayo sandwiches for breakfast.

I cooked 3 hard-boiled eggs in a pot by using timer to count 5 mins after the water start boiling.
I was using 'Kampung Egg' so the shell is paler in colour
Used phone as timer
Then remove the water in the pot and used cold (tap) water to immerse the egg so that it'll be easier to peel the egg shell.
Peel the egg and keep them in a bowl then put about 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise and mesh it until it become the texture you like. Add in whote pepper or black pepper or both for seasoning. I used both (a lot) because I can't get enough of the taste of pepper.
Look at my perfectly peeled eggs
Continue to mesh it until you're satisfied with it hahaha. I kept it in a small container before keeping in the fridge so tomorrow I just need to spread it on bread and it's ready-to-go.


'Kampung egg' has more orange-ish eggyolk
Creamy egg mayo in the making
Season with white pepper or black pepper or both
Ready-to-go!
I was supposed to have egg mayo sandwiches as breakfast with Mr. J this morning before my 8am Hubugan Etnik class but he snoozed his alarm and didn't answer my phone call so I have all the sandwiches to myself. At the end I didn't attend class because I was angry and thought he wasn't going to class but today the lecturer started counting attendance by calling our name one by one. So today I didn't have breakfast with him and got no attendance all because somebody snoozed alarm and didn't answer phone call. What a 'great start' of my day *rolling eyes*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe