Trip to KL for CK's convo

What a coincidence, my eldest brother's convocation was on the day right before my CA1. I never had a second thought about going to KL for his convo because how could you compare family with studies? So I went to KL by ets train on thurs afternoon after Joshua had lunch with me. I was empty stomach until 3pm for my lunch (panmee) and I added A LOTTT chilli flakes so I guess that's the reason why I had stomachache that night HAHA. Upon arriving at KL Sentral, I had MCD with CK (my eldest brother, Chun Kit, he seldom use his christian name, Daniel, maybe he doesn't like it much Idk)

CK was awarded as 'elite student' so he had to attend both the convo on Sat morning and Sun afternoon. We couldn't make it on Sun afternoon since I would be leaving at 6pm. It's kinda rush. The convo on Sat morning was only for all elite student from all faculty while the one on Sun was for all graduates from different faculties.

Early in the morning the next day, Enosh (my second elder brother) reached KL, we went to IKEA to look for my table lamp and went to Mid Valley to look for my white shoes. I need it for cheerleading. Guess what? At the end of the day I didn't buy anything because I'm poor and picky. *sigh*
Do we look alike?
We 3 siblings had dinner together at Fuel Shack. I ordered a lamp burger yessss. It's been so long since the last time I ate lamp. Around 10pm, we headed to airport to pick up parents, they came all the way here from KK. At first they planned to come CK's house by uber but then CK offered to pick them up afterwards. The back and forth traveling time from KL to airport was about 2.5 hours++ because we missed a junction and needed an extra 20 mins to get back to the correct route HAHA. By the time we reached KL is's already 1am, after settling down it's around 2am. I accompanied parents to stay at hotel since CK rent the other 2 rooms to others.
Dinner at FuelShack before heading to airport

Stayed at Vistana Hotel for 2 nights.

The next day we all need to get up at 5am and depart by 6am because 1 hour car ride was needed to travel from home to the campus in Bangi. We had our breakfast at the Mcd nearby. Only 2 tickets were given to per graduate so dad and Enosh went in while mom and I staying outside. I actually took CK's flower bouquet to photoshoot there LOL.
Haha I like this pic

We had a photoshoot session at Sungai Besi after the convo. We spent 2 hours ++ to take some family shoots and also personal shoots. It was my first experience and I was quite enjoying it. The only downside was that I've no idea how to pose so the photos would be totally awkward and epic fail if there's no guidance from the photographer. Nevertheless, the photographer did gave us some ideas to pose so the photos turned out quite good. I did my makeup myself within 10 mins haha. I thought the session would start exactly at 3pm and ended at 4pm since my brother said it was a 1 hour session. So I was so rushed when doing the makeup but I was quite satisfied with the result. It was just some simple and light makeup tho, foundation, blush, lipstick that's all. I will show some of the shoots at the end of this blogpost.

At night we shopped at IOI citymall Putrajaya because CK had his dinner with coursemates at the hotel next to this mall. The next day we had buffet breakfast together at the hotel then CK headed to his convo afterwards while we went to Sungei Wang area. After shopping for awhile we headed to KL sentral since Enosh and I will be going back by ETS. After we left, parents also headed to airport. Here ends our KL trip. It felt so good to gather with every family members after so long even though the whole trip was so tiring.
Aglio Olio as lunch before photoshooting

My dinner at IOI mall on Sat night

Here are some of my favourite shots.




That's all for today. I need to go get some rest now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe