Malaysia Campus Student Blending Conference

I've just came back from this campus student blending conference in Puchong. This was my second time joining because last year I was taking foundation studies while this time I joined as a year 1 student. There're around 250 saints altogether from all localities in Malaysia. Some even traveled from Sabah and the flight cost them RM800 ++. Their willingness to pay the price to gain Lord really reminded me that I need to have a stronger appetite for the words of God. Even though I don't have to travel by plane, I still considered for awhile when the sister asked whether I wanna join or not. Part of the reasons that made me indecisive was that I need to sacrifice my weekend and public holiday since I planned to do revision using the weekends. I thought I need to spend more time on study since I will go to KL for brother's convocation during my study break so I won't have much time to study during that period. After I signed up, a sister contacted me, when I told her my situation, she said that we need to pay the price. I was more willing to join after fellowshipping with her.

We always expect God to do this and that for us when we're weak or meet difficulties but we never care about Him. Today God has a heart desire, He wants to gain His building, which is the churches. We as the body of Christ, are the builders to build His habitation. This is what God focuses on, and it is also what Satan was focusing on. Satan is trying to interrupt and destroy this building by using the world to attract us. 1 Corinthians 3:12-17 said that we need to use gold, silver and precious stone for the building. Nobody can help us to build our part. To become gold, silver and precious stone, we need to grow in life and be transformed in life. Only then we can be the gold, silver and precious stone which can take part in God's building.

To be transformed, we need to be reconstituted. To be reconstituted we need to pay a price by spending time and denying our own selves. Our nature man is full of the things of the world, but we need to see that we are created as a vessel of glory. We will only express what we content. When we're reconstituted by God, we'll express Him. We need to have the heavenly appetite for God's word so that we can be prepared and be reconstituted by His words.

I also see that today we don't need any outward activities to attract people because we only need to plead God but not people. God's heart desire should be our heart desire, our own preferences should be put aside. No matter how good something is in our eyes, if it is out of our natural man but not out of God, it is not wanted by God. He only cares about one thing- a corporate building. This is the purpose we're created. We need to have a pure heart for God. When our hearts are not pure, we lose the appetite for His words and we might neglect His heart desire.

To achieve His purpose, we need to be one with Him in His move like Joshua and Caleb. We need to see that today in Lords's recovery, we're an army in a spiritual warfare against Satan so that we can gain more Christ to build up the body of Christ, to build and expand His kingdom so that He can come back.

I gain a lot in this conference. I was exposed that I really spent less time before the Lord in the past years in the matter of contacting Him and spending time on His words. I always thint I still have much time to spend but actually the riches of the ministry is so rich that I won't be able to finish enjoying the riches in spiritual books in my whole life.

I will seize the opportunities given by Him in my daily life to prepare myself for the spiritual warfare.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe