Hermo fans

I'm always a big fans of Hermo because I can browse for beauty products of many brands without going out and shop. I mentioned before about my first time buying Hermo as Mother's Day Gift.

I've been using Kiehl's facial cleanser since January but there's a lot left because only a small amount is needed for each use. However, after coming back, I searched all over my luggages but couldn't find it so I think I left it in my hostel bathroom, feel so sad. I know innisfree is always the right brand to go for so I decided to buy innisfree facial cleanser and toner from Hermo. I bought this jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam and also green tea fresh skin toner. So far the cleansing foam is quite satisfying for me, I can definitely feel my skin is smoother right after the first use. I'll definitely repurchase it. I haven't tried the toner yet because I haven't finished using mine. I think it'll be good as well. I also bought some masks, I bought them during sales period so it cost only RM32 for 36 masks!

I also tried 2 of the masks already, which are royal honey and vitamin c. It did nothing much but quite moisturizing. I always stay under air-conditioner so it's good to have some masks to apply.

Bought them from Hermo
8 types of masks

innisfree green tea fresh skin toner

innisfree jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam
I like to check on items which are on sales so that I can buy products with cheap price. I saw Annie's Way jelly mask was on sales just now, only rm80 for 2, normal price is RM200 for one but I just bought 32 pieces of masks so I'm not going to spend money on mask now. I've never tried it before but Elaine gave high ratings to it. Overall this Hermo shopping is considered satisfying because I like every products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe