X-men | Indo mee

I'm neither a Marvel fans nor any superhero movie fans actually, I didn't even watch Avengers lol don't judge. I've only watched spiderman, antman... Anyway I watched X-men with my friends 2 days ago. I have an urge to watch all Marvel movies after watching this because I feel like wanting to know all the background and character of those superheroes in Marvel so I can enjoy when there're new movies based on Marvel comic but not being confused throughout the movie lol.


Then we went to eat indomee which was recommended by a blogger. I searched online for local food in Sp and we decided to eat there. When we were still going into the kopitiam from outside, the boss greeted us and welcomed us haha. He knows hokkien as well so my friends kinda communicate with him using hokkien. When we arrived there're no customers so I was kinda doubt whether this stall really served good food. While we're eating, some customers of different races started coming and I actually enjoyed the food although I was a lil bit full that time.
The stall name is actually Musa
Inside of the kopitiam
Our food: 1 big pasembor and 6 mee goreng
mee goreng Musa
Pasembor
TripleBond





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe