Diary #2

|18.06.16|
Here starts my study break, I've to strive hard for my final exam especially Chemistry because I kinda screwed it up in sem 2. This is really 'final' exam because it's my last exam in foundation studies. It decides whether or not I will be able to enroll into dentistry degree.

I've changed my mode of study for this sem. Previously, I read through everything briefly and repeatedly. This time I spend time reading and try to memorize while going through the module. This method might be slow but I don't have to read so many times. 

I'm not sure which method suit me better because after done revising one chapter of physics today, I start losing focus and feel bored so I could no longer concentrate on a section and memorize. I just felt like reading through everything fast and get things done. Guess I'm still used to the old study method. Although I achieved my goal for 2 days, I actually read Bio briefly just now because I fell asleep halfway and could not concentrate anymore. 

Anyway there're 8 days left until exam. I think there'll be no problem if I follow the progress list strictly, hopefully. LOL. 

My secondary school classmates had a gathering today, too bad I couldn't go since I'm stuck in Aimst to do revision. 

I still haven't made decision whether to buy the Nikon mirrorless camera or not *sigh*

My plan when I'm back in KK are:
1. Prepare breakfast for parents every day ( or every other day) and also 
dinner. I love food so I really wanna learn cooking, hoping that I can be like my mom who cooks well, or else my future family has to eat outside everyday lol. Home-cooked meals are always way better than food outside, not only healthier, cleaner, but also cheaper. Cooking can be time consuming actually, from preparation to cooking, not forgetting the cleaning afterwards. I don't think I'll have enough time to cook in hostel, it's actually forbidden to cook in hostel lol. Sometimes I really hope I can live outside so that I have chance to cook on my own but there're lots of thing to consider. 
1) I need a car to travel from home to campus. 
2) I've to spend time doing house chore, e.g. laundry, cleaning the house etc which may affect my studies. 
3) I've to spend time buying groceries every week if I cook myself. 
4) Cooking is time consuming and I might give up after few days. 
5) Living outside is more dangerous. 
Considering, the consequences, I think it's better to stay in hostel haha. I must make good use of my time during break to cook more. Or else I won't be having any chance when I'm away from home.

2. Practice piano! I've been learning piano since primary 3 but I'm still noob, especially sight reading. I was lazy back then so I seldom touch the piano, only practice for awhile the night before piano class. Sometimes when senior was not around during Lord's Table meeting, I've to play so I really need to put in effort to improve my piano skill. 

3. Read novel. I have some unread novel at home. I have the Mortal Instrument series which I only finished reading the first 2 book. I bought the series online and my eldest brother bought me the last book which I don't have haha. Last year I bought many novels from Big Bad Wolf book fair and only managed to read 1 or 2 books. I will bring some back to read then put them at home.

4. Practice guitar. We use guitar during youth meeting in KK. My brother taught me some basic skills but I still need to spend time getting used to all the chords. I find it hard for me to memorize the chords, practice today and forget on the next day... 

Hopefully I can spend my time wisely next 2 months. I've to accompany my parents more also since I can seldom meet them.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe