A Movie that I Would Definitely Watch Again

I mentioned earlier in my previous post about I'm going to watch Marvel movie right. I did. I watched 'Captain America' the day before yesterday and I think it's still not my type even though I was hoping that I will like it. It wasn't bad but it's just that I wasn't so attracted to the movie. I think it'll be better if I watch it in cinema.

After all, I still prefer romance movie more. I just finished watching 'The Longest Ride' last night. It was REALLY REALLY GREAT although it kept reminding me of 'The Notebook'. It definitely worth the time. The plot was really nice since it was based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks and the casts were great as well especially the Spanish actress who played the role as Ruth in the movie. I just googled about her and I got to know that her name is Oona Chaplin. I like her scene so much.

I like the story of the old couple more because the plot is more enjoyable and a lot of old school romance was portrayed. The background is in 1940's when their kind of date was far different from what we're having now. I really enjoy watching the story back in 1940's. That affection of the young guy for his lover is so deep that we can rarely see it in modern romance movie. Although this movie is very romantic but it is also close to reality, where we have to decide what/ who to give up when we have circumstances. Our life will not be perfect all the time but it's never easy to make a choice either to give up or to hold on to something/ someone. In the movie, the guy is willing to let go of his beloved to make her happy. He loves her so unconditionally that he thinks about her first in every matter and puts her in the first place. Of course, she came back to him at the end :)

The story of the young couple showed how 2 persons of totally different interests make change in their lives to cope with each other, The guy is a bull rider in Carolina while the girl is a college student who will soon has her dream job in NY which is related to art, How could a city girl lives in a ranch and how could a country boy spend his life surrounding by arts? True love is the willingness to change for your another half. At the end, they made it despite having different background and lifestyle :)

Overall I think it's a good movie and I'd like to read the book if I'm able to find it.

'And in that moment, we both know that chance of life together was greater than the risk of being apart.' - Ira Levinson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe