Diary #1

Finally I'm done with my assessment week yesterday. It's time to take some rest after being stressed for the whole week. However, rest is only for awhile because next week onward, I'll have to deal with many presentations, basically I'll be having presentations for 3 Science subjects. So far, my to-do-list only includes Biology lab report and Physics presentation powerpoint. For the lab report, I think I'm gonna use an entire day to get it done lol so I'll do it on weekends. For the powerpoint for presentation, I'm actually waiting for my teammates to send their slides to me so that I can compile it.

Next weekend, I will be having a trip to Langkawi with my friends, which are around 20 of them, quite many right but actually I'm not close with all of them, only few of them are my closed friends which are from my class. Most of them are from other classes. I'm kinda looking forward to this trip because I think I'll definitely have lots of fun with so many people around :) On Friday, I will overnight at one of my friend's place in Alor Setar before we head to Langkawi.

There's only 7 weeks left for my foundation studies so I wanna make everyday I live counts. At the same time, cherish the time spent with the people I care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe