Langkawi 3D2N Vlog Uploaded

Hey I just uploaded my first vlog to my youtube channel. This was my first time making a travel vlog. I've done a few videos before, drama for literature, church life review etc and now I've tried making a travel vlog. I feel glad to be able to finish it because I lose interest easily. This was kinda like a small achievement for me and I hope there're more to come. I'll try to make more videos for every trip I go and keep them as memories.

Next week I'll probably go to Butterworth with some of my friends. At first I have second thought because I've spent a lot money in Ipoh trip and Langkawi trip but I think I will spend less in Butterworth since I'll be staying at my friend's house so the expenses for accommodation and transportation can be cut down. There're about 3 weeks left until study break so I really hope I can spend more time with my friends since we'll be enrolling in different courses after foundation studies. The only thing that last is memories after all. Besides, I think it's a great chance for me to make a vlog again haha. Actually we're still not sure whether the trip is on or not but hopefully it is on.

So here's the vlog that I just uploaded. I have no idea how to change the thumbnail so my big chubby face became the cover for the video. I searched google but it didn't seem to help because I couldn't find the button mentioned lol.


Anyway hope you guys enjoy the video as I do. Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe