Perak 5D4N Trip 13-17/04/16 (Day 4)

Basically everyone slept at 3am and woke up at 6.45am today, which was the 4th day of my trip to Perak. Although it seemed like we didn't get enough sleep but everyone was so energetic for the whole day. I guess it's because no matter how tired we are, we will always have fun whenever we are with the right group of people. 

The first stop we went  today was the place where I've been looking forward to go since my first day here. Any idea where's it?? :))) It's the kopitiam which serves Ipoh white coffee (新源隆)! There're 2 similar kopitiam there just opposite to each other but they said the one opposite(南香)serves better white coffee but since it's too crowded there this time so we went to the opposite one istead. I've tried the white coffee from 南香 during CNY this year. I tried iced white coffee last time so I ordered a hot one this time.
Adventurous people
Half boiled egg served on top of toast
Next, we explored Gua Tempurung. Btw on Wednesday, my batch had their hiking trip in campus but I coudln't make it because I went to Kampar on the same day :( So I was kinda excited to visit Tempurung Cave. Although it's not like hiking but it's also considered as some sort of outdoor activity right haha. Wait, is it even an outdoor activity? It's inside a cave lol... Nvm I will just consider it as outdoor activity. At least we got to sweat and walked a lot. 
Checking out the map before going into the cave

From left: Joshua, me, Pei Rong, Shu Min, Hoey Yee, Jin Hong and Jun

From left: Ruen Ying, Siew Hui and Soo

First group photo of 10 of us but it's kinda blur

I think I've been to a cave in Perak too in primary 4 but I couldn't recall what's the name of the cave.

After spending almost an hour in the cave, we headed to Kampar. They planned to eat the ice cream puff but then it was closed when we arrived. It will be opened at 1pm but we're too early. Those in other car wanna visit Utar while waiting for the bakery to open but all of us in Jun's car weren't interested at all so we (Shu Min, Pei Rong, Jin Hong, Joshua, Jun and I) went to Starbucks to chill. 
Nice environment

Door that leads to happiness
The ice cream puff only costed RM2. I think it's quite famous among the locals because there're people kept coming to buy the puff. Actually I wanna try green tea ice-cream puff but it's not available that time so I tried durian flavour. It's not bad tho.
Paris Mini Baker

Here's the flavours available for ice-cream puff
Choccolate, durian and raspberry flavour puff *drooling*

We also visited Kellie's Castle as well. The weather was so scorching hot that afternoon that some of us were reluctant to walked to the castle. However everyone agreed to go together at the end ;)
Wanna take group photo here but it started raining all of a sudden

Before leaving Kellie's Castle
Everyone was so sweaty and exhausted after this, realizing that we actually didn't have our lunch yet, we decided to go to a food court to have some tea-time snacks. I wasn't that hungry because of the Starbucks so we just ordered some light food while others had their proper meal like tomyam etc.
Rojak
first time trying dragonfruit juice
At night, we went to karaoke for 4 hours lol. Tbh I'm not so into karaoke because I don't sing well and I don't like loud noise. I actually feel very annoyed listening to everyone singing so loud in karaoke especially when all the keys they used are different haha but I don't wanna be a spoiler so I just went along with them anyway.

After karaoke we had supper together. I ate satay, hakka mee, salted fish cake, dumplings and barley water. I didn't manage to take any photos because it's very dark there.

Our schedule for today was quite packed that we don't have much time to rest. Some took a nap while waiting for everyone to get ready before going to karaoke but I didn't. After we arrived Pei Rong's place after supper it's almost 2am I think. Many slept right away but actually I was expecting a late night talk with everyone like the night before. I was gonna wake everyone up but considering that some guys have to drive a long journey back to Sp tomorrow so I didn't do that hahaha.

There's one last day left for my Perak trip. I really treasure every moment spending with them although I'm not that close with each and everyone of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe