Perak 5D4N Trip 13-17/04/16 (Day 5)

Time flies when you're with the good company. My Perak trip was gradually coming to an end. For the last day, we had dimsum as breakfast at a restaurant called Yoke Fook Moon (玉福满酒楼)It's not the best one as far as I know. When I was here with my family last time, we ate dimsum at 富山点心茶楼 but I heard from others that the food quality wasn't as good as it used to be anymore. Some people told me that this restaurant is mostly for tourists. Some prefer 明阁茶楼 but I've never tried eating there before. I know the size of dimsum is kinda small there. Since we're a bit late so both 富山 and 明阁 were very crowded, we then chose 玉福满. I actually like the environment here more. It's less crowded and air-conditioned, most importantly there're more varieties of dimsum here. The waiter came to serve us unlike in 富山 that we've to go and take the dimsum by ourselves because there're too many customers. I waited for about 20 mins to get seated last time. Yeah we had to look for seats ourselves *by standing next to the table that you want and stress those who are eating. Same thing happened to me when we're still eating, many customers stood around us, waiting for us to leave. I don't think anyone can enjoy their food under such condition. So I still prefer to eat in a less crowded restaurant even though the food might not be the best but at least the environment is comfortable.

This meal was quite satisfying for me because I ate a lot so I was happy haha. After that we went to Concubine Street (二奶巷)





Then we went to Ipoh Parade to catch a movie. Some of us decided to go to Gunung Lang while some of us stayed in the mall. Oh we played a game and won 4 free movie tickets of GSC hahaha I was so excited. It's an event for GSC anniversary. 2 persons paired up in a team, one had to put on headphone and guess what word is the other person saying. The team with most words guessed correctly will be the winner team and get 2 movie tickets for free. 8 of us joined the game so we won 4 movie tickets in total. So Jun, Joshua, Jin Hong and I watched 'The Jungle Book' using the free tickets. This movie put a full stop to my Perak trip.

Around 5pm, we went back to SP.

I was so grateful to be able to spend time visiting my brother and join this trip with my classmates. Despite having packed schedule and tons of things to catch up with, 10 of us were still willing to spare time for this trip. I also appreciate Siew Hui and Pei Rong very much. They hospitalized us, took care of all our needs and planned the schedule for the 3 days to make sure that we have fun all the time. I really hope there will be another trip for us this year but we will be getting busier and busier since mid term test is coming. After midterm, most of us will be stressed and busy preparing for final exam, not to forget all those assignments and presentations that are waiting for us. We have to learn to balance between studies and fun. I like outing but at the same time I hope I won't neglect my studies since I screwed up my Chemistry paper in last sem *sigh* When can I achieve 'work hard, play hard'?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Cafe

Little Thoughts before mid sem test

Overstepped Cafe